JOIN OUR TEAM
More than just a job… a life-changing career!
Intrepid is committed to professional development. We believe that we are getting better or getting worse, we cannot stay the same. Intrepid provides daily training on sales, leadership, management, communication skills, “social selling”, and many more topics. Intrepid always aspires to promote its people up instead of looking to recruit to fill leadership positions.
Intrepid is an international working environment where English is the primary language. We have a unique work environment, combining American and European culture with the best parts of Vietnamese work ethic, business intelligence, and marketing knowledge. Joining Intrepid gives Vietnamese staff a tremendous opportunity to learn about new cultures and grow professionally.
At Intrepid, we are a close-knit family. When you join our team you not only get to work in a fast-paced international environment, you also form friendships that will last a lifetime. Whether you are a sales professional, KAM, content writer, admin, or IT developer, we are all one team. Joining Intrepid is joining an enduring family – once an Intrepider, always an Intrepider!
We establish fair opportunities for potential growth to the business and its employees. We always believe that growth comes from within.
- Jerome & Reena
- Identify and qualify the existing and potential merchants
- Prepares visual presentation and Contractual agreements
- Manage and update all merchant data and documents on database
- Evaluate the strategies to increase conversion
- Analyzing and reporting on sales plans/forecasts, best practices and breakeven analyses
- Coordinates with other departments for new partners
- Performs other duties as assigned
IT Officer is mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot the system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Check content consistency of item specifications vs images
- Prepare comprehensive content/article discussion product features of items across categories (Fashion, Lifestyle, Electronics, etc) in a market-centric, infomercial manner within assigned KPI
- Check and edit short description/product name as necessary (spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc)
- Formatting of content through basic HTML for upload to various e-commerce platforms
- Perform content-related duties as assigned
- Candidate must be a student of Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere, and other multimedia software for layout, video editing, illustration, and motion graphics.
- Can work with a team of multimedia artists to create graphics, photo, and video content.
- Strong visual, design, and spatial skills with art, design, graphics, video, and photography experience.
- Understanding of e-commerce, social media and digital platforms.
- Writing background is a plus.
- Must have own laptop.
- Willing to work in Makati City