JOIN OUR TEAM
More than just a job… a life-changing career!
Intrepid is committed to professional development. We believe that we are getting better or getting worse, we cannot stay the same. Intrepid provides daily training on sales, leadership, management, communication skills, “social selling”, and many more topics. Intrepid always aspires to promote its people up instead of looking to recruit to fill leadership positions.
Intrepid is an international working environment where English is the primary language. We have a unique work environment, combining American and European culture with the best parts of Vietnamese work ethic, business intelligence, and marketing knowledge. Joining Intrepid gives Vietnamese staff a tremendous opportunity to learn about new cultures and grow professionally.
At Intrepid, we are a close-knit family. When you join our team you not only get to work in a fast-paced international environment, you also form friendships that will last a lifetime. Whether you are a sales professional, KAM, content writer, admin, or IT developer, we are all one team. Joining Intrepid is joining an enduring family – once an Intrepider, always an Intrepider!
We establish fair opportunities for potential growth to the business and its employees. We always believe that growth comes from within.
- Jerome & Reena
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Candidate must be a student of Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere, and other multimedia software for layout, video editing, illustration, and motion graphics.
- Can work with a team of multimedia artists to create graphics, photo, and video content.
- Strong visual, design, and spatial skills with art, design, graphics, video, and photography experience.
- Understanding of e-commerce, social media and digital platforms.
- Writing background is a plus.
- Must have own laptop.
- Willing to work in Makati City
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensuring the assigned account meets its income targets
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
IT Officer is mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot the system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Identify and qualify the existing and potential merchants
- Prepares visual presentation and Contractual agreements
- Manage and update all merchant data and documents on database
- Evaluate the strategies to increase conversion
- Analyzing and reporting on sales plans/forecasts, best practices and breakeven analyses
- Coordinates with other departments for new partners
- Performs other duties as assigned